The Murray-Calloway County Chamber of Commerce strives to enrich the quality of the economic and civil well-being of our community through marketing, business development, and advocacy for our members.
Internally you can expect our efforts in 2017 to focus on three areas of success for our membership and the business community.
- Unite and Advocate – convene business and community leaders around issues, topics, and legislation impacting them
- Community Development & Talent Retention – strengthen community involvement and decision making to:
- Support economic and job growth
- Promote a highly qualified and well-trained workforce
- Enhance the quality of life
- Operational Excellence – ensure maximum impact of our limited resources through:
- Budgeting rigorously while being fiscally successful
- Maximizing our members’ return on investment
- Continuing to self-analyze and adopt best practices
These three goals will drive every ounce of energy and resources the Chamber has on our members' behalf in the upcoming year. We look forward to working with the community to ensure we continue to be one of the friendliest places in the Commonwealth to live, work, play, and do business.